Sunday, October 18, 2009

Balloon Boy Hoax

I find it sad that parents are willing to use their children for this kind of publicity, and I am very glad that the authorities are pressing charges, and looking into trying to press something more than just a misdemeanor. Child protective authorties SHOULD be contacted as well.

I don't understand why someone would create such an anxiety in their child that he is throwing up when asked about things. Obviously it's his body's response to the stress of lying and dealing with what his family has made him do.

I am hoping that someone smartens up and DOES get child protective authorities involved. No child should have to deal with a parent using them like this. It is emotional abuse.

3 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY missed that this was a hoax!

    Gonna have to find some stories on that. Douchebag parents.

    And DUDE you SOOOOO need a cooler layout!

    ReplyDelete